When you are in an engineering examination?



I know I could not post for 2 weeks but it's not my fault my adventure story is on it's own adventure and my story on women is just like women in my life it's invisible.So I am sitting in my examination Hall and writing my next week story on my question paper .Man! I like my engineering internals are interesting the effort decreases every year like my grades .First year before starting I used to draw borders for all papers hiping I will write them all and a year later I just draw for the First Pape ad I only fill that page but now I don't even go there because I am busy writing stories on my question paper.

Ok back to this week's post I should not miss it this week I am missing  🍕 every week .So I am sitting in my examination Hall and thinking what should I write , should I write about my broke days no it will over flow I got a lot of them . Should I write about Joe dumb my people in my college are noo that might get in to problem even if you cut their brain into half they won't be open minded . Should I write about India n politics that would be wonderful but I would end up with a lot to write and I may do nothing just like them.Or should I write about my life that would be funny  . Wait a second I aldredy wrote one you just read it I think my exam is done I will leave here .









Pls comment any topic I will write which ever u pick 

No comments:

Post a Comment